Revit Architecture Training - 10 Hours - Bespoke Course - Basic to Intermediate
Revit Architecture Course Information
Bespoke Revit Architecture Training Online - 1 to 1
The Revit Architecture Training online is for 10 hours that will cover from Introduction to Intermediate.
This Revit course is one to one and it can be tailored to your requirements.
You will learn the concepts of BIM (Building Information Modelling) and we will teach you the best way to work with Revit and not just the tools.
We will give you many tips, how to work fast and efficient. Our teachers have many years of experience in Revit delivering BIM projects, and you will learn Revit with the top experts.
This live Revit course will be now online at a reduced price.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. After the training, you can book 1 to 1 Revit support to answer your questions and support your journey to learn Revit. This is an extra service that you can book a minimum of 2.5 hours.
Revit Course Options:
Bespoke Revit Training for 10 hours = £450
Revit Architecture Course Description
Click to expand the course description.
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
• What is a BEP (BIM Execution plan)
• BIM Level 2 overview
• Further information for future research in BIM
• Most used plugins for Revit
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Best practices in collaboration
Revit Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
The Basics of Revit Families
• Understanding families
• Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
• Adding solid geometry
• Adding void geometry
Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Adding legend views
• Creating construction details
• Creating detail items components
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
Revit Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphics overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
• Rendering with Revit and Enscape 3D plugin
Revit Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
• Working with Revit links and managing links
Model Architectural Elements
• Adding walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Adding architecture and structure columns
• Adding doors
• Adding windows
• Adding and editing families
• Creating roof
• Creating ceilings
• Creating floors
• Creating and editing curtain walls
• Stairs, railings, and ramps
• Adding Rooms and creating Area Plans
• Adding opening and shaft
• Conceptual Mass tools
• Model site – Toposurface
Starting a Revit Project
• Creating a new project and the importance of template.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
Enscape Training for Free
During the Revit training online, we will teach you about Revit rendering and also real-time 3D Rendering using a fantastic Revit plugin from Enscape™.
During our Revit training will teach you Escape for free!
Please install Enscape on your computer and check the graphics card requirements.
Escape is a plugin for Autodesk Revit and it enables you a real-time 3D rendered walkthrough with no effort. With Enscape™ you can render your Revit model in seconds and it is perfect for design review, quality control, and client presentations.
WE DON'T CHARGE VAT
You can pay with PayPal, bank transfer or cash. The Revit Training should be paid in full before the starting the course. We offer a range of payment options to suit your needs. Ask us about your options today.
Money Back Guarantee
We provide the most complete Revit Training in small classes – Only 1 people per class. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will do what we can to improve your training experience. If you’re still not happy, we will offer you your money back after the first day of training.
This Revit training session is online.
Online FirstScale Training
10 Hours Revit Training
When: Please contact us. Weekdays, weekends and evenings
Group Size: One to One
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY