Revit Structure Training - 10 Hours - Bespoke Course - Basic to Intermediate
Revit Structure Course Information
Bespoke Revit Structure Training Online - 1 to 1
The Revit Structure Training online is for 10 hours that will cover from Introduction to Intermediate.
This Revit course is one to one and it can be tailored to your requirements.
You will learn the concepts of BIM (Building Information Modelling) and we will teach you the best way to work with Revit and not just the tools.
We will give you many tips, how to work fast and efficient.
This live Revit course will be now online at a reduced price.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. After the training, you can book 1 to 1 Revit support to answer your questions and support your journey to learn Revit. This is an extra service that you can book a minimum of 2.5 hours.
Revit Course Options:
Bespoke Revit Structure Training for 10 hours = £450
Revit Structure Course Description
Click to expand the course description.
Introduction of BIM
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
• What is a BEP (BIM Execution plan)
• BIM Level 2 overview
• Further information for future research in BIM
• Most used plugins for Revit
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Best practices in collaboration
Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
The Basics of Revit Families
• Understanding families
• Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
• Adding solid geometry
• Adding void geometry
Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Adding legend views
• Creating construction details
• Creating detail items components
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
Revit Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphics overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
• Rendering with Revit and Enscape 3D plugin
Revit Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
• Working with Revit links and managing links
Model Structural Elements
• Adding structural columns
• Adding Beam
• Adding Beam System
• Adding core walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Editing walls
• Adding truss
• Adding Brace
• Adding Connections
• Adding foundations
• Adding rebar and reinforcements
• Adding component families
• Adding opening and shaft
• Working with stairs and railings
Starting a Project
• Creating a new project and the importance of template.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
Enscape Training for Free!
In the bespoke Revit Structure course, you can choose the programme for your training, and we will include Enscape training for free!
Enscape is a rendering plugin for Revit that you can use to produce 360 images and use VR (Virtual Reality) technology to show your design.
With Enscape, you can quickly render images in seconds and create walkthrough with minimum effort.
You can use the Enscape images and videos for design team meetings and client presentations.
Enscape for Revit Structure:
WE DON'T CHARGE VAT
You can pay with PayPal, bank transfer or cash. The Revit Training should be paid in full before the starting the course. We offer a range of payment options to suit your needs. Ask us about your options today.
Money Back Guarantee
We provide the most complete Revit Training in small classes – Only 1 people per class. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will do what we can to improve your training experience. If you’re still not happy, we will offer you your money back after the first day of training.
This Revit training session is online.
Online FirstScale Training
10 Hours Revit Training
When: Please contact us. Weekdays, weekends and evenings
Group Size: Only 1 people per class
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY