Bespoke Revit Training
Bespoke Revit Course Information
One to One Revit Training - Bespoke Revit Course Online
The bespoke Revit training is indicated for users that have already the basic knowledge Revit but wants to improve in a specific area such as schedule, rendering, filters, Revit families, Revit collaboration and other areas.
This training is One to One and we will focus on the area you want to learn.
You can book this training for our London office or online.
Send us your Revit training requirements!
Please see below suggestions for your Revit course.
Bespoke Revit Course Description
Click to expand the course description.
Introduction of BIM
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
• What is a BEP (BIM Execution plan)
• BIM Level 2 overview
• Further information for future research in BIM
• Most used plugins for Revit
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Best practices in collaboration
Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
The Basics of Families
• Understanding families
• Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
• Adding solid geometry
• Adding void geometry
Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Adding legend views
• Creating construction details
• Creating detail items components
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphics overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
• Rendering with Revit and Enscape 3D plugin
Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
• Working with Revit links and managing links
Model architectural elements
• Adding walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Adding architecture and structure columns
• Adding doors
• Adding windows
• Adding and editing families
• Creating roof
• Creating ceilings
• Creating floors
• Creating and editing curtain walls
• Stairs, railings, and ramps
• Adding Rooms and creating Area Plans
• Adding opening and shaft
• Conceptual Mass tools
• Model site – Toposurface
Starting a Project
• Creating a new project and the importance of template.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
Depends on your requirements
WE DON'T CHARGE VAT
You can pay with PayPal, bank transfer or cash. The Revit Training should be paid in full before the starting the course. We offer a range of payment options to suit your needs. Ask us about your options today.
Money Back Guarantee
We provide the most complete Revit Training in small classes – Only 1 people per class. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will do what we can to improve your training experience. If you’re still not happy, we will offer you your money back after the first day of training.
This training is online
Online FirstScale Training
This course will be at the best time for you.
When: Please contact us. Weekdays, weekends and evenings
Group Size: One to One
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY